Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Visual Symbols

 


Broken Promises

Clay, ink





Collector of Hearts

Clay, ink





The sculptures entitled 'broken promises" & "collecting hearts".  Was inspired by my depression, my intent was to visually communicate how many times my heart has been broken.  I wanted to focus on the hearts and to let them visually represent what I have gone through.  I wanted to include what had seemed to be like people but very faintly to show a person that could have been someone to break my heart.  This piece explored my depression and I showed it within an art piece.

Inspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Senses Relief Sculpture

  Primary Touch styrofoam, wood, glue, paint This sculpture visually communicates the sense and the primary colors.  With that being said yo...