Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Experimental Sculpture Design

 


Entangled Triangles
cardboard, masking tape, thread 




In the Center

wood, string, hot glue 





The Floater

wood, wire, tracing paper, gel medium




Within these sculptures "Entangled Triangles, In the Center, & the floater".  The sculptures were made to show that there are other focal points within the art piece. One has a lot more negative space than the other. I wanted to focus on taking a different art style than my usual feelings on the art projects that I have done in the past. I decided to add different shapes that are unusual and unoriginal to the usual eye. These pieces allowed me to explore my creative and abstract side. 

Inspiration

Terry Kreiter - balsa wood


Robert Rauschenberg



Berlinde De Bruyckere











No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Senses Relief Sculpture

  Primary Touch styrofoam, wood, glue, paint This sculpture visually communicates the sense and the primary colors.  With that being said yo...